KING SOBA Organic Buckwheat Ramen (280g)
Ramen are traditional Japanese style noodle cakes which unfold on cooking. These noodles are hand-crafted in the traditional way and made with buchwheat which - despite its name - is actually wheat free and is derived from a plant related to the rhubarb family. It has a rich, nutty flavour and a high nutritional value.
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- 4 ramen cakes per pack
- Bring 1 litre of water to the boil.
- Add one noodle cake per person.
- When the noodles begin to unfold, separate them gently with a fork and reduce heat.
- Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes or until the noodles are just soft.
- Strain through a colander and vriefly rinse with cold water.
Organic Buckwheat Flour, Water.
Factory may handle NUT, SESAME and SOYA products.
Add to a chicken or prawn stir fry with leafy greens and ginger.