ANILA'S Aubergine Pickle (200g)
Handmade with fresh ingredients, Anila Vaghela's delicious condiments are all onion and garlic free. An exciting find for those following the low FODMAP diet.
- Medium to hot pickle.
- Spicy with a little sweetness.
- A versatile pickle, delicious warmed with spinach as a side dish, as a filling in pies or pasties, served with fish dishes and also great with cheese and crackers.
- Handmade with fresh ingredients.
- Gluten free, dairy free, onion free, garlic free.
Heat Rating: 3 chillies
Aubergine (79%), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Green Chillies, Ginger, Cumin Seeds, Spices*, Salt
* Spices include Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder and Turmeric
Anila started her culinary skills at a very young age, helping her great grandmother, grandmother and mum grind spices and make curries, pickles and chutneys and even poppadums.
Anila's produce eight premium concentrated curry sauces, handmade in small batches, as well as a range of 16 chutneys, pickles and dips made with single fruits and vegetables. The firm has won 11 Great Taste Awards from the Guild of Fine Food for its products. They are free from artificial colours, additives and preservatives, and are sugar, dairy and gluten free and contain no onion or garlic, making them suitable for people with food intolerances.
Using up to twenty-three different spices, the sauces have a homemade quality just like "Mum makes" and there are certainly no imitations. You need only to taste them to appreciate the difference.
Anila says: "I believe I can bring delicious tastes and flavours to people looking for authentic Indian cooking."