Quinoa is a great choice for those following a modified FODMAP diet. Up to 1 cup is considered to be a low FODMAP portion.
* = Certified Organic Ingredients
- Dairy Free
- May contain traces of gluten
- May contain traces of mustard
- May contain traces of sesame
- May contain traces of various nuts
- Bring 1 cup of water/lactose free milk per serving to the boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and 1/3 cup of quinoa flakes.
- Stir for approximately 90 seconds until the mixture thickens.
- Serve with your preferred topping. Why not try BIONA Rice Syrup.