CURRY ON Balti Curry Kit (30g)
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Balti Curry Kit makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The kit contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 2.5 chillies (medium)
Click here for an independent review by the Fat Foodie of Curry On's Balti Curry Kit.
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add 1kg diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables and gently cook (seal).
- Add a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes* and the curry kit. Mix well.
- Cook for 10 minutes/until cooked. Add water to stop from sticking.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
* Tinned tomatoes: Monash low FODMAP serving of tinned tomatoes is 92g.
Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Chilli, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.