CURRY ON Balti Curry Kit (30g)
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Balti spice mix that makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 2.5 chillies (medium)
Click here for an independent review by the Fat Foodie of Curry On's Balti Curry Kit.
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add 1kg diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables and gently cook (seal).
- Add a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes* and the curry kit. Mix well.
- Cook for 10 minutes/until cooked. Add water to stop from sticking.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
* Tinned tomatoes: Monash low FODMAP serving of tinned tomatoes is 92g.
Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Chilli, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.
We Also Recommend
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Chicken Style (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Vegetable (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Beef Style (35g)