CURRY ON Bombay Potatoes Curry Kit (30g)
Fancy low FODMAP Bombay Potatoes? These are great as a starter or side when having a curry.
Curry On Cooking's Bombay Potatoes spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 2 chillies (Mild/Medium)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Wash and cut 750g potatoes into 1cm cubes.
- Boil until cooked and drain well.
- Wash and roughly chop 1 cup spring onions (green tops only)
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a frying pan. Add spring onions and cook until wilted.
- Add the curry kit, together with 2 teaspoons Freefod garlic replacer.
- Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add a splash of water and mix until most of it evaporates.
- Add the mixture to the potatoes, gently mix thoroughly.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary and serve.
Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Nigella, MUSTARD and cumin seeds, Ginger, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.
For allergens, see ingredients, in BOLD CAPITALS.
We Also Recommend
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Chicken Style (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Vegetable (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Beef Style (35g)