CURRY ON Jalfrezi Curry Kit (30g)
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Jalfrezi spice mix makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 3 chillies (hot)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Empty your curry kit into a mixing bowl.
- Add some water to create a marinade. Add 1kg of diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables.
- Cover and leave to marinate.
- Later, heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes* and 1 green or red pepper thinly sliced. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the marinated meat/veg.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes. Add water if needed to stop from sticking.
- Simmer until cooked.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Chilli, Paprika, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.
We Also Recommend
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Chicken Style (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Vegetable (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Beef Style (35g)