CURRY ON Jalfrezi Curry Kit (30g)
Currently only available for shipping to the United Kingdom. If you are browsing from outside the United Kingdom and would like to purchase this item, please sign in and set your "default address" to an address in the United Kingdom.
Due to Brexit, we will be revising our EU shipping capabilities for imported products and hope to be able offer them to our EU customers again in future.
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Jalfrezi spice mix makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 3 chillies (hot)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Empty your curry kit into a mixing bowl.
- Add some water to create a marinade. Add 1kg of diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables.
- Cover and leave to marinate.
- Later, heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes* and 1 green or red pepper thinly sliced. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the marinated meat/veg.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes. Add water if needed to stop from sticking.
- Simmer until cooked.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Chilli, Paprika, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.