CURRY ON Korma Curry Kit (30g)
Currently only available for shipping to the United Kingdom. If you are browsing from outside the United Kingdom and would like to purchase this item, please sign in and set your "default address" to an address in the United Kingdom.
Due to Brexit, we will be revising our EU shipping capabilities for imported products and hope to be able offer them to our EU customers again in future.
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Korma spice mix makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 1 chilli (mild)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add 1kg diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables and mix in the curry kit. Cook for 2 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes*. Mix well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes/until the sauce reduces. Add water to stop from sticking.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons (approx 12g) ground almonds*.
- Add 4 tablespoons lactose free cream and 4 tablespoons lactose free yoghurt.
- Cook gently for 2-4 minutes, before serving.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
* Tinned tomatoes: Monash low FODMAP serving of tinned tomatoes is 92g. Almonds: 30g of Almonds has been tested as low fodmap by Fodmap Friendly.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.