CURRY ON Korma Curry Kit (30g)
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Korma Curry Kit makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The kit contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 1 chilli (mild)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add 1kg diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables and mix in the curry kit. Cook for 2 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes*. Mix well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes/until the sauce reduces. Add water to stop from sticking.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons (approx 12g) ground almonds*.
- Add 4 tablespoons lactose free cream and 4 tablespoons lactose free yoghurt.
- Cook gently for 2-4 minutes, before serving.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
* Tinned tomatoes: Monash low FODMAP serving of tinned tomatoes is 92g. Almonds: 30g of Almonds has been tested as low fodmap by Fodmap Friendly.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.