CURRY ON Pakora Spice Kit (30g)
Currently only available for shipping to the United Kingdom. If you are browsing from outside the United Kingdom and would like to purchase this item, please sign in and set your "default address" to an address in the United Kingdom.
Due to Brexit, we will be revising our EU shipping capabilities for imported products and hope to be able offer them to our EU customers again in future.
Fancy a low FODMAP pakora (indian fritter), free of onion and garlic? These are great as a starter or side when having a curry.
Curry On Cooking's Pakora spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 2 chillies (mild)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 8 - as a starter/side option)
- In a bowl, sieve 250g buckwheat flour*, add the spice kit and mix well.
- Gradually add 500ml water and mix into a smooth, lump free batter.
- Add 100g finely chopped fresh spinach, 100g of finely chopped spring onion/leek (green tips only) and 1 medium potato (grated or thinly sliced). If you like your food spicy, you could add a finely chopped chilli.
- Mix until the veg are coated with the batter.
- Heat 500ml oil in a wok or pan until hot.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture. Use another spoon to gently slide the mixture into the hot oil. Wait for the pakora to float to the top, turn and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden in colour or cooked thoroughly.
- Drain on a paper towel. Serve hot with mint yoghurt** and Anila's low FODMAP Lemon Pickle.
* Monash recommend a low FODMAP serving size of up to 100g Buckwheat flour.
** To make mint yoghurt, add mint sauce (check ingredients for FODMAPs) to lactose free yoghurt.
Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Chilli, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.