CURRY ON Tikka Masala Curry Kit (30g)
Currently only available for shipping to the United Kingdom. If you are browsing from outside the United Kingdom and would like to purchase this item, please sign in and set your "default address" to an address in the United Kingdom.
Due to Brexit, we will be revising our EU shipping capabilities for imported products and hope to be able offer them to our EU customers again in future.
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Tikka Masala spice mix makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The spice mix contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 1 chilli (mild)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add 1kg diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables and gently cook (seal).
- Add the curry kit and mix well.
- Mix in a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes*.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Add water to stop from sticking.
- Stir in 100ml lactose free cream/yoghurt and mix well.
- Add juice of half a lemon (3 tablespoons) and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Paprika, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.