CURRY ON Tikka Masala Curry Kit (30g)
Fancy a low FODMAP curry, free of onion and garlic? Curry On Cooking's Tikka Masala Curry Kit makes it easy to prepare a great tasting meal at home.
The kit contains no onion or garlic and, if added to other low FODMAP ingredients, can create a delicious low FODMAP meal option with minimal effort.
- Contains no onion or garlic.
- Gluten free and dairy free.
- Free from sugar, additives and preservatives.
Heat Rating: 1 chilli (mild)
Low FODMAP serving suggestion (serves 5)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil in a wok or pan.
- Add 1kg diced meat/low FODMAP vegetables and gently cook (seal).
- Add the curry kit and mix well.
- Mix in a tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes*.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Add water to stop from sticking.
- Stir in 100ml lactose free cream/yoghurt and mix well.
- Add juice of half a lemon (3 tablespoons) and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Paprika, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves.