A citrus inspired risotto paired with thyme for a mouth watering vegetarian dish, a zesty side or add chicken or salmon for a meal with a difference.
- Certified LOW FODMAP by FODMAP FRIENDLY
- Low FODMAP
- Gluten Free
- No Garlic or Onion
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
Squeeze pouch, tear top corner open to 2cm. Heat upright in microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Tear open, remove carefully and stir with a fork to separate, ensure it has warmed evenly, serve and enjoy!
Be careful the contents and pouch will be hot. Instructions based on 1000W microwave. Appliances vary considerably, please adjust cooking times accordingly.
Open pouch and pour risotto into a non-stick pan over a low heat. Add 50ml of warm water. Warm through for 3 minutes on a medium heat, stir continuously. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe suggestion (serves 2, Prep: 5 mins, Cook: 15 mins)
Lemon & Thyme Salmon Risotto
- Open the pouch and follow the above heating instructions.
- Skin side up, drizzle 150g salmon with 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium0-high heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn. Cook, covered for 4-5 minutes.
- Place risotto in a large bowl.
- Flake salmon and fold through the rice with 40g (approx. 6) fresh green beans, sliced and blanched. Season with black pepper.
- Serve the risotto garnished with watercress and lemon zest.
Water, Arborio Rice (16%), Cream (MILK), Lemon Juice (5%), Unsalted Butter (MILK), Parmesan Cheese (MILK, Contains Enzymes), Corn Starch, Yeast Extracts, Thyme (0.3%), Salt, Spices, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thyme (0.3%).
For allergens, see ingredients, in BOLD CAPITALS.