This Japanese inspired Teriyaki stir fry simmer sauce combines the authentic flavours of soy, sesame and ginger.
- Certified LOW FODMAP by FODMAP FRIENDLY
- Low FODMAP
- Gluten Free
- No Garlic or Onion
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
Serving suggestion (serves 2)
- Soak 140g rice noodles in warm water for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a heavy base pan or wok warm 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over a medium heat.
- Fry 350g meat strips until browned, add all vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Pour in 200g FODMAPPED Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce and toss through rice noodles, cooking for a further 30 seconds
Water, SOY Sauce [Vegetable Protein Extract (SOY), Molasses, Natural Colour (Burnt Sugar), Natural flavour, Food Acid (270)], Rice Wine, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Ginger, Golden Syrup, Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, SESAME Oil, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Gum (Xantham Gum), SESAME Seeds, Natural Colour (Burnt Sugar).
For allergens, see ingredients, in BOLD CAPITALS.