GRASS ROOTS BAKERY Organic Gluten White Bread Mix (560g)
Now you can enjoy artisan low FODMAP fresh bread whenever you fancy. Winner of the Great Taste Award 2018, this bread "tastes just like bread should".
- Certified Organic
- Gluten and Wheat free
- Dairy free
- Preservative free
- Vegan friendly (can be baked with or without egg with great results)
- Makes 10 bread rolls or two loaves
Potato Flour, Tapioca Flour, Quinoa Flour, Sugar, Yeast*, Xanthan Gum*, Fine Sea Salt*.
* denotes permitted non-organic ingredient.
- Empty bread mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 500ml tepid water (200ml boiling water, 300ml cold water)
- Add 2 eggs (60ml water if Vegan) and two desert spoons of oil (sunflower or olive oil to taste).
- Using an electric whisk, slowly combine and then increase speed until the bread mixture is a smooth, thick batter.
- Cover the bowl and leave to prove for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C (for fan-oven) or 200 deg C (for non-fan oven).
- Gently stir the risen bread mixture.
- Spoon out into 10 equal rounds directly onto a baking sheet covered with baking parchment, or transfer to two 2lb loaf tins.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Your bread will brown after 20 minutes, but leave in the oven for the full 60 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely on wire rack.