The FODMAP Friendly Kitchen Cookbook (Emma Hatcher)
"Cutting out foods that are high in FODMAPs doesn't have to be hard. In this book I'll explain how FODMAP friendly living works, and share my favourite recipes with you. Gut health can have such a huge impact on your life, and I hope that this book will change yours in the same way it has mine. Enjoy!"
- Emma Hatcher, creator of the blog She Can't Eat What?!
Containing 100 simple, nutritious and delicious recipes, this book shows you just how easy and life changing low FODMAP food can be. It takes the frustration out of living with IBS, Crohn's disease, coeliac's disease, food intolerances and many other digestive disorders. It is for anyone who suffers from bloating, tummy pains, digestive issues or feelings of heaviness and discomfort, and for anyone who wants to feel healthy and happy after eating.
- Backed by the official FODMAP Friendly team
- 100 quick, easy and modern recipes
- General diet information and personal stories
- Chosen by the Telegraph and the Evening Standard as one of the best healthy eating books of 2017
We Also Recommend
MONASH UNIVERSITY Low FODMAP: The Cookbook