5 MINUTE LOW FODMAP GRAVY RECIPE
Don't risk eating gravies with hidden onion and garlic. Instead, we suggest you make your own gravy using your choice of Monash Certified Massel Stock and the recipe below.
1. Put the kettle on for boiling water
2. Mix the following in a mug to form a smooth paste:
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 1 Tbsp Massel stock powder (Beef, Chicken or Vegetable Style)
- 2 Tbsp COLD water
- 10 drops of gravy browning (optional)
3. Add the paste and 300ml boiling water to a small saucepan and bring to the boil whilst stirring continuously. Optional: add some meat fat to taste.