Snicker Style Protein Balls
- 6 tbsp That Protein Nutty Nutty Peanut Butter powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil*
- Pinch sea salt
- 35g dark chocolate melted
- Handful peanuts - chopped
- In a bowl combine the protein powder, maple syrup, coconut oil and salt and using a spoon mix into a dough.
- Take sections and roll into balls a little smaller than a golf ball.
- Place the balls on some parchment paper on a plate and drizzle on the dark chocolate and sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
- Set to the fridge to harden for 20 minutes.
* Coconut oil is confirmed as low FODMAP by Monash University.