KING SOBA Organic Brown Rice Ramen (280g)
Ramen are traditional Japanese style noodle cakes which unfold on cooking. Unlike most ramen noodles which are made from wheat, these noodles are made from 100% brown rice and hand-crafted in the traditional way. They have a delicate texture and a delicious, nutty flavour suitalble for many dishes.
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- 4 ramen cakes per pack
- Bring 1 litre of water to the boil.
- Add one noodle cake per person.
- When the noodles begin to unfold, separate them gently with a fork and reduce heat.
- Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are just soft.
- Strain through a colander and briefly rinse with cold water.
Organic Brown Rice Flour, Water.
Factory may handle NUT, SESAME and SOYA products.
Add to a chicken or prawn stir fry with leafy greens and ginger.