KING SOBA Organic Buckwheat Ramen (280g)
Currently only available for shipping to the United Kingdom. If you are browsing from outside the United Kingdom and would like to purchase this item, please sign in and set your "default address" to an address in the United Kingdom.
Due to Brexit, we will be revising our EU shipping capabilities for imported products and hope to be able offer them to our EU customers again in future.
Ramen are traditional Japanese style noodle cakes which unfold on cooking. These noodles are hand-crafted in the traditional way and made with buchwheat which - despite its name - is actually wheat free and is derived from a plant related to the rhubarb family. It has a rich, nutty flavour and a high nutritional value.
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- 4 ramen cakes per pack
- Bring 1 litre of water to the boil.
- Add one noodle cake per person.
- When the noodles begin to unfold, separate them gently with a fork and reduce heat.
- Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes or until the noodles are just soft.
- Strain through a colander and vriefly rinse with cold water.
Organic Buckwheat Flour, Water.
Factory may handle NUT, SESAME and SOYA products.
Add to a chicken or prawn stir fry with leafy greens and ginger.
We Also Recommend
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Chicken Style (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Vegetable (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Beef Style (35g)