The GUT FRIENDLY Cookbook (A Little Bit Yummy)
Alana Scott, founder of A Little Bit Yummy, has collected her favourite low FODMAP, gluten-free and allergy friendly recipes in this brand new cookbook.
If you live with food intolerances, this book will help you fall back in love with food with simple family-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunches, dinners, feasts, sweet treats and condiments.
What's included in the cookbook?
- 100 mouthwatering low FODMAP recipes, suitable for the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet.
- All recipes have been reviewed by expert FODMAP dietitian, Joanna Baker from Everyday Nutrition
- All recipes have gluten free and nut free options.
- All recipes have an allergy panel showing when they are dairy free, egg free or soy free, or when there are diary/egg/soy free options. The allergy panels have been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand Inc.
- A beginners guide to the low FODMAP diet which walks you through if the diet is right for you, how to stay safe, the 3 phases of the diet and how to protect your gut health.
- Tips and tricks to help you recapture flavour in your meals, save your grocery budget and spot sneaky FODMAPs in food labels.
We Also Recommend
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Vegetable (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Chicken Style (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Beef Style (35g)