The GUT FRIENDLY Cookbook (A Little Bit Yummy)
Currently only available for shipping to the United Kingdom. If you are browsing from outside the United Kingdom and would like to purchase this item, please sign in and set your "default address" to an address in the United Kingdom.
Due to Brexit, we will be revising our EU shipping capabilities for imported products and hope to be able offer them to our EU customers again in future.
Alana Scott, founder of A Little Bit Yummy, has collected her favourite low FODMAP, gluten-free and allergy friendly recipes in this brand new cookbook.
If you live with food intolerances, this book will help you fall back in love with food with simple family-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunches, dinners, feasts, sweet treats and condiments.
What's included in the cookbook?
- 100 mouthwatering low FODMAP recipes, suitable for the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet.
- All recipes have been reviewed by expert FODMAP dietitian, Joanna Baker from Everyday Nutrition
- All recipes have gluten free and nut free options.
- All recipes have an allergy panel showing when they are dairy free, egg free or soy free, or when there are diary/egg/soy free options. The allergy panels have been reviewed by Allergy New Zealand Inc.
- A beginners guide to the low FODMAP diet which walks you through if the diet is right for you, how to stay safe, the 3 phases of the diet and how to protect your gut health.
- Tips and tricks to help you recapture flavour in your meals, save your grocery budget and spot sneaky FODMAPs in food labels.
We Also Recommend
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Chicken Style (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Vegetable (35g)
MASSEL 7's Stock Cubes - Beef Style (35g)