DOVES Gluten Free White Bread Flour (1kg)
Blended from naturally gluten free ingredients, this flour can be used as an alternative to wheat bread flour.
Flour Blend (Rice, Tapioca and Potato), Thickener (Xanthan Gum).
Ingredients from more than one country. Milled and packed in the UK.
Free from Gluten, Milk, Peanuts, Egg, Soya and Wheat.
Bread machine - Large White Loaf
- Put egg whites, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and water into a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour into the machine pan.
- Add the flour and sprinkle the yeast on top.
- Start machine on Gluten Free Bread or Basic Rapid programme.
Oven - Medium White Loaf
- Put egg whites, vinegar, sugar, salt, water and half the oil into a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the flour and yeast, mixing to a smooth, thick batter.
- Pour the remaining oil over the dough and trun with a spoon bringing together a soft dough mass.
- Tip the dough into an oiled 1kg/2lb bread tin and smooth the top.
- Loosely cover with oiled cling film and leave until the dough has risen to the top of the tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (Oven 220 Celcius/Fan 200 Celcius) for 55-60 minutes.